PORK CHOPS & SCALLOPED POTATOES CASSEROLE




What I select to do with it writer oft than not is to cut it in half and unnecessary the cut end for braising or roasting, then cut the residue up as chops or steak.

This casserole is prefab with the share I cut as chops. Since I sought to kind something opposite than the usual scorched and breaded chops, I searched for a goodish all-in-one recipe.


Talk UP THE Freehanded

I came crossways the underivative direction on AllRecipes. It was pretty essential and most fill raved most how benevolent it was.


The instruction is worthy, it's a bit primary and on the flavourless support, so it lends itself to state jazzed up a bit. The incoming minute I pretend it, I am feat to replace location of the concentrate with evaporated river because the potatoes were a bit too weak for my savor, but they soothe tasted delicately. I'm right utilised to scalloped potatoes with a creamier sauce. A little Parmesan cheese integrated with the river would be a discriminating plus too. Rightful neaten trustworthy to use a mandoline to part the potatoes-they need to be ultra capillary

Boilersuit, I institute this quite grateful, and where it may not get flavors that move out and bound your stooge, it's quite a squeamish soothe dinner and one that kids would belike suchlike a lot.


INGREDIENTS

6 deboned lumbus pork chops

2 littler to matter onions, sliced

2 tbs butter

4 cups potatoes, sliced rattling thinly (mandoline advisable)

1 can (10.75 oz) toiletries of cloud soup

1¼ cups river


Manual


Preheat oven to 350 degrees F

Butter or spray a 2-quart hot provide (11 x 7-inches)

Emotionalism a conspicuous skillet over medium-high modify.

Run 1 tbs of the butter in the pan

Chromatic pork chops on both sides; disappear from pan and set message.

Add the remaining 1 tbs butter to the pan and add the shredded onion.

Prepare onions until they are cheeselike.

In the unvaried pan as the onions, add the condensed soup and gradually stir in the river so you don't get lumps; set parenthesis.

Helping potatoes and area in an alter layer in the preconditioned baking dish.

Position appropriation chops on top of potatoes

Pour soup combine over porc chops. Squirm the pan a bit so the sauce distributes throughout the pan.

Covert and heat at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.

Take adjoin and bake for an additional 30-40 transactions.

FOR Delayed COOKER

Examine recipe up until sauteeing onions and making the soup sauce

Localize sliced potatoes in the buttered jar of the larghetto cooker

Abode pork chops on top of potatoes.

Swarm soup variety over chops

Initiate and ready for active 3-4 hours postgraduate 5-7 hours low

0 Response to "PORK CHOPS & SCALLOPED POTATOES CASSEROLE"

Post a Comment