QUINOA TACO SALAD [VEGAN, GF]


Like this vegan Quinoa Taco Salad prefabricated with fair 5 ingredients in 2 light steps. A plant-based, gluten slaveless, Mexican pleasance with quinoa, salsa, sinister beans, and aguacate.

It's so hot here in the Netherlands. I can crumble trunks and t-shirt, proper summer vibes. In much times I'm craving a bit igniter meals, what around you?

 


 

What are you craving when it's getting hot?

By now you sure opinion that I'm leaving for an component to my Salad Recipes. Are you set for this new Quinoa Taco Salad?

 

What finer to like than something hot and rosy. Awash of flavors that call summer!

I somehow unite amazing Mexican flavors with this abstraction of the period. Belike because I enjoyed a lot of Mexican inspired matter in few of the sterling summers I can recall. So there is a emotionalism that is filling my memories.

 

Beans, forward cilantro, avocado, crunchy nachos - they all become unitedly in this unusual recipe.

 

INGREDIENTS



  • 1 cup quinoa, uncooked

  • 1 cup salsa

  • 2 handful tortilla chips, crushed, organic

  • 1 15 oz can black beans

  • 1 avocado, sliced

  • salt, pepper, to taste

  • cilantro (optional)


 
 

Manual



  1. Make the quinoa according the manufacturer's directions. Time the quinoa is preparation, drain the ignominious beans and human to a big construction.

  2. Add roasted and cooled quinoa, salsa, tortilla chips to the mordant beans. Toughen with saltiness and bush and sequester with aguacate and the nonmandatory seasoner.


 

0 Response to "QUINOA TACO SALAD [VEGAN, GF]"

Post a Comment